What Do I Do if I Have a Bad Experience in Chat?

Modified on Thu, 21 Mar 2024 at 11:22 AM

If you no longer wish to interact with someone or see them online you can block them. To do this go to the 'How Do I Block or Unblock Someone' FAQ. 

If something happens during one of your chat sessions that you believe to be in any way harmful or in violation of the BateWorld Terms of Service, you can use the reporting feature. 

Select the '' symbol next to the Username of the interaction you wish to report. Select 'Report Spam/Abuse'. A BateWorld administrator will be alerted.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article